How am I connected to those in the past?

We all have a string from our past that connects us to our future. We were introduced to a new project; our assignment was to create a timeline taken aback 20 years or more to reflect on our family events before and after you were born, and world events.

One important family event was when my mom came to Canada in 1991 to work as a nanny, and she became a care-aid and met my father and had my brother in 1998. Since my parents were busy working at the time, they decided to bring their family to Canada and sponsor their sisters to become a nanny for Brian, this turned out well, and because of that our family has a lucky future here in Canada.

Some events that changed our lives, well multiple ones, in the Philippines there are many typhoons whirling around the city unexpectedly, in 2013 one of the biggest typhoons, typhoon ‘Yolanda’ hit the Philippines nearly killing and injuring thousands of people. That was one of the biggest typhoons and there are many more and some hit our provinces, so maybe if my family stayed in the Philippines, we would experience the hardships with typhoons.

So that concludes how I am connected to those in the past, how my past life began when I was born and how it affected my future life.